Summary – Paddy Power
Paddy Power is Ireland’s biggest and most successful bookmaker. Their online operation is truly comprehensive with a sportsbook, casino, poker, bingo, skill and arcade games and even financial trading! They operate in Euros or Pounds. You’ll find their wheel game – called Spin 2 Win – in the ‘Games’ section of their vast site.
Please note: Paddy Power does not accept players who are located in the United States.
Paddy Power Spin 2 Win
- Spin 2 Win is an exciting combination of Roulette and Wheel of Fortune.
- The wheel is divided into 32 sections rather than the usual 54, with numbers grouped in various ways to provide combination betting options.
- Wide range of bets available.
- The best return for players is betting odds or evens.
- Bet from 50c/50p.
Our Wheel of Fortune Game Enjoyment Factor Rating:
Casino Software & Website Features
- Paddy Power’s website gives you access to their sportsbook, casino, poker, bingo, lotteries, skill and arcade games and even financial trading.
- The site also hosts auctions.
Our Software & Website Quality Rating:
Paddy Power Bonuses & Promos
Promotions vary across the site although for players of the Spin 2 Win game you may find most do not apply to you! When we looked the current promos included these:
- cash prizes, bonuses and rebates for frequent play on various specified games
- free draws to win a VIP days at the races and football matches
- 100% sign-up bonus up to a maximum of £150/€150
- Deposit bonuses: all sorts of weekly deposit bonuses running on different days.
- Power Points Loyalty program: each time you play a game for real money at Paddypowercasino.com you earn points that can be cashed in for casino chips.
Other promos are available in the Sports, Poker and Tading sections of the site.
Our Bonus & Promos Rating:
Management & Customer Services
- Paddy Power is the largest provider of fixed odds sports betting in Ireland. The company operates through licensed betting offices, with over 170 Licenced Betting offices in Ireland and the UK, along with operating Ireland’s largest telephone and online betting operations. The company has as an unconventional approach towards betting; Paddy Power is committed to making low-stake betting more entertaining and accessible. Through this strategy the company has developed a strong reputation as "The Punter Friendly Bookmaker".
- The shares of the company were listed on the London and Irish Stock Exchanges in December 2000.
- Paddy Power is licenced and regulated by The Alderney Gambling Control Commission ("AGCC"). The AGCC is independent and non political, and regulates interactive gaming on behalf of the States of Alderney (UK/European Union). The AGCC ensures that its regulatory and supervisory approach meets the very highest of international standards.
- Paddy Power Games is regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission under a licence issued under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001 on 31 August 2007.
- Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone or email.
Our Customer Service Rating:
Money & Banking
- You can play in Euros or British Pounds Sterling.
- The casino accepts deposits via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Switch & Solo. Laser is also accepted for Irish customers.
Our ‘Paddy Power’ Overall Rating:
Give your own rating:
Other players rated this casino:Click a star to add your own rating.